[Vision2020] Fw: Naica Crystal Cave Of Giants

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 19:04:34 PDT 2007

I don't know what email program you use, but if you use Mozilla
Thunderbird then you can set the maximum size of a file that you will
automatically download under Account Settings / <your email account> /
Disk Space.  I assume that Outlook and Outlook Express have similar
types of settings.  I don't know about the various web utilities such as
gmail, yahoo, or hotmail.

Also, most programs have an "offline" mode that you can use to reduce
the amount of time you are connected to the internet while reading mail.

Paul