[Vision2020] Sidebets on Weitz

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 25 20:51:23 PDT 2007

I'll take the bet, Schwaller!

Money would be inappropriate -- and likely illegal. If you win, I'll give you my copy of "A Brief History of the Paradox," by Roy Sorensen -- which I'd like to give to you anyway. If I win, it would be enough for you to acknowledge that all the folks who said that the lawsuit was merely about the law were wrong.

If you win -- which is likely -- where should we meet, so that I might give you the book in person?

--
Joe Campbell

From: Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>

Humm, interesting. If you win would you actually show up and meet with the person to collect the money? Maybe someone should bet him that doesn't believe Glenn is a real person.

  Best,

  Donovan

Glenn Schwaller <vpschwaller at gmail.com> wrote:
    I'm betting the court will find Dr Weitz has no standing for the submission of his lawsuit, and it will be summarily dismissed.

  Other takers?

  GS