[Vision2020] Sidebets on Weitz

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:17:40 PDT 2007

Well thanks Dr Joe but I don't need to read a book in order to appreciate
the fact that philosophers, such as yourself, love to point out the
fundamental flaws in the way we lesser individuals (non-philosophers, for
example) form our thoughts and opinions.  And I certainly don't need to have
someone else point out to me the basic flaws in taking premises to logical
conclusions which are eventually "proven" to be absurd.  After all, I have
YOU for that!

By the way, do paradoxes also apply to the unquestioning beliefs which
liberals have towards commonly held dogma, or does it apply only to religion
and conservatives?

Best,
Glenn