[Vision2020] A bet where Mr. Schwaller can't lose

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 19:27:22 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

I’ll take that bet. Let’s put a thousand grrrs on it. If I win, you can grab the money from the tithe. If you win, you can grab the money from the tithe. Take it, Mr. Schwaller, you can’t lose!

Dougs’ Hero

“My future’s so bright I gotta wear shades.” — Pat McDonald

Glenn Schwaller <vpschwaller at gmail.com></vpschwaller at gmail.com>wrote:

I’m betting the court will find Dr Weitz has no standing for the submission of his lawsuit, and it will be summarily dismissed.

Other takers?

GS