[Vision2020] One More Jihadi Jesus

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 23 06:25:29 PDT 2007

That could have been my grade school faculty members photo. Actually, back
in the day the nuns at St. Mary's were armed with rulers (and in one notable
case, a wicked shillelagh) but the danger was just as real. If they're the
ones a coming for ya, resistance is futile. Actually, the classic picture of
Mr. Gier being dragged to the "office" by his ear for a little set down with
the Mother Superior gives me a strangely nostalgic feeling of justice
triumphant.