[Vision2020] Thoughts for Ms. Tanaka

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:19:17 PDT 2007

Yes, but not on your say-so nor with your approval or input...HE doesn't
need YOUR help in doing anything.

Besides you are forgetting the warning - do not attempt to remove the
splinter from your neighbor's eye....etc.  You get the picture.

The temple cleansing was an act of "righteous anger" and of Right...neither
of which you posses.

J  :]