[Vision2020] One More Jihadi Jesus

trinitarian_taro_tanaka at yahoo.co.jp trinitarian_taro_tanaka at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Jun 22 19:53:27 PDT 2007

nickgier at adelphia.net nickgier at adelphia.net wrote:

[[ I'm so thankful for her image of the Jihadi Jesus at the Door of Our
Hearts, which I've added to my other Jihadi Jesus image to introduce my
essay "Chilling Parallels between Christian and Islamic Fundamentalists" at
www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/parallels.htm. It would make a great book cover
for my "Origins of Religious Violence," and it proves the point of my essay
even more dramatically. ]]

The origins of religious violence, Nick, can be traced back to Satan's
violence against the truth in the Garden of Eden, a tradition that you are
carrying on well.

The Jihadi Jesus *is* coming for you, Nick, but only if the Sisters of
Immaculate Marksmanship don't get you first:

http://www.vanriet.com/mt/archives/images/january_img/nuns_with_guns_big.jpg