[Vision2020] Suggestion for MDN and or other News people

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:42:23 PDT 2007

Anyone look at the news people or even the City, possibly letting the
community know the second we are force-fed one of these creeps into our
neighborhoods?  I mean, in Spokane and other communities, they PUBLISH the
name, picture AND address of the perp and the "probability" of re-offending.
  Is there some reason Moscow/Pullman can't do the same?

Or does this offend the righteousness of some?

J  :]