[Vision2020] Separating the Princess from the Schwaller: Not yet

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 17:09:13 PDT 2007

Dear Princess Sushitushi,

Allow me to welcome you back to the Viz and at the
same time express my hope that you return quickly to
your self-imposed exile; we rather enjoyed the last
six-months of relatively venom-free posts.

However, before you go and before I respond to your
allegation, I have had a question for you ever since
posted something here last December. To set the
context, you offered this particular post to defend
the wicked imprecatory culture planted by Pastor
Douglas Wilson here in Moscow.

You wrote, “The Book of Revelation is vey [sic]
revealing indeed in this respect. . . . Jesus says
twice in this book that He HATES the Nicoliatans
[sic].”
http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2006-December/038967.html

Now, I do not doubt that you actually believe this. In
fact, I am persuaded me that you believe this alleged
twofold statement from the Son of God justifies the
contempt you show for persons bearing the image of
God. Nevertheless, can you please show me where in the
Book of Revelation that “Jesus says twice in this book
that He HATES the Nicolaitans.”

Thank you.

Dougs’ Hero