[Vision2020] A day is with the Schwaller as a thousand errors

Dougs Hero bherodotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 17:10:30 PDT 2007

Dear Mr. Schwaller,

I have often said, “The devil is in the details, so
that’s where you’ll catch Wilson”; however in this
instance he caught me. Nevertheless, I urge you to pay
close attention so that my mistake may be your gain.

A few weeks ago when I noted one of your many
misrepresentations, you defended your falsehood with a
bitter display of vitriolic fireworks instead of
admitting the simple truth. You wrote,

“I suspect you want to niggle on the definitions of
‘accused’. If you will allow me to once again TAKE
CHARGE OF THE CONVERSATION (someone has to take charge
of it before you spin it off into oblivion . . .) I
would put forth that to accuse, charge, blame,
censure, reproach, criminate, indict, impeach,
arraign, all agree in conveying to someone the
attribute of wrongdoing. So based on Mr Hansen’s own
website plus all the blog / newspaper article opinions
accusing, charging, blaming, censuring, reproaching,
incriminating, indicting, impeaching, or arraigning Mr
Sitler of wrongdoing, I’d say several people accused
him of several offenses.”

Mr. Schwaller, I know that it’s very important to you
that people understand you are ALWAYS right,
especially when you’re dead wrong; but I believe that
when honest people honestly admit their honest
mistakes, civil conversation becomes much easier.
Therefore, please watch me closely.

Thank you, Mr. Schwaller, for catching my mistake.
Technically speaking, you appeared on this list
exactly 9 hours and 54 minutes BEFORE THE DAY that
Judge Stegner released the serial paedophile Steven
Sitler into our community on probation, and not on THE
day thereof. I sincerely apologize to you and this
list for my error.

Thank you,

Dougs’ Hero