[Vision2020] Does Bush Really Support The Troops?

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Jun 14 12:35:08 PDT 2007

Hansen, there was a recent program aired about MRAPs and the strengths and
weaknesses of the vehicles.
The main drawbacks of the current models are:
A: The current models are too heavy to be airlifted, making them difficult
to deliver rapidly.
B: The current models are extremely difficult to manuever in urban areas due
to their size.

It's too bad you don't subscribe to my publication, Mr. Hansen, I am adamant
about reporting the facts, whether or not I like those facts. Apparently you
don't like facts, unless they agree with your point of view.
I also realize the writer of the NYT piece was expressing opinion, which has
a lower standard than reportage. But he/she still left out crucial
information to lead the reader to a conclusion.

The Army Times article makes no mention of the drawbacks of the currently
available models. I fail to see where it negates anything I've stated.
Perhaps you've cut and pasted the wrong article?