[Vision2020] Does Bush Really Support The Troops?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 14 12:17:36 PDT 2007

Kai Eiselein stated:

"Focus, Hansen, this editorial is from the NY Times."

I am very focused, Mr. Eiselein.

The Army Times article I posted pretty much negates your claim that the MRAP
is difficult in "maneuvering them through crowded streets" and are "nearly
useless in urban warfare".

If your claim were true, Mr. Eiselein, why would the Army request an
additional 17,000 MRAPs, MRAPs that should have been manufactured and
distributed a lot sooner than next year?

Your applied reasoning is one reason why I do not subscribe to the Latah
Eagle, Mr. Eiselein.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)