[Vision2020] Does Bush Really Support The Troops?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jun 14 14:44:13 PDT 2007

Kai Eiselein stated:

"Hansen, there was a recent program aired about MRAPs and the strengths and
weaknesses of the vehicles . . . I am adamant about reporting the facts,
whether or not I like those facts."

It is truly sorry to read that you are not as adamant about your sources as
you claim to be about reporting the facts.

It is painfully evident that you report your "facts" from research that
extends no further than "a recent program".

What program?

Who presented this program?

What credentials do the creators of this program possess such that I would
not question the credibility of such a program?

This wasn't a "Fox News" (please excuse the oxymoron) program, was it?

As the Army Times has not reported one syllable of your claim, I would like
to know just who is reporting these "facts".

Or are we to simply accept your claim as undeniable fact, simply because Kai
Eiselein said so.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)