[Vision2020] The answer my friend is schwaller in the wind.

Bob Herodotus bherodotus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 13:17:14 PDT 2007

Dr. Campbell asks,

“Lastly, maybe you can answer the questions I put to Doug in my last post. Why is it that calling a guy named ‘Doug’ a Nazi is out of bounds but that the insinuation that liberals are communists is acceptable? Why is it that Glenn or Doug or whatever the heck his name is is allowed to go down the slippery slope from the avocation of gay marriage to the avocation of polygamy yet I’m not allowed to ride the same slope from revisionism about American slavery to Holocaust denial?”

Joe, you have asked fair questions that deserve honest answers; however, since you do not belong to the Kirk Kovenant Kommunity, you should expect a dishonest answer because Pastor Douglas Wilson has declared culture war against the Palouse, which licenses him and his disciples to wield deceit as a weapon against all those his evil enemies. Of course, he also uses a serrated edge; in fact, he wrote the book. (Incidentally, this reminds me of a book from the ’60s called “The Cross and the Switchblade,” written by a former thug who converted to Christ from a life of gangbanging. Likewise, Wilson wrote a book about knife fights, however, he left out the Cross.)

Nevertheless, all this talk about knives and bloodletting raises an important question for kirkers to consider: If lying is an act of war, then when Pastor Wilson lies to his flock, as he does on a regular basis, should they conclude that he has declared war against his them?

“Hero”