[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:17:43 PDT 2007

When I was a kid, talk about terrorist bombings was usually centered around
the troubles in Ireland…Not many Muslims involved there. Muslims don’t have
a corner on terrorism. They do have a monotheistic foundation though. All of
the family of Abraham can be included in that observation. Monotheistic
belief structures are more prone to violence because of  the generation of
exclusivity. The more strict the authority of perceived exclusivity, the
more intolerant believers are of  perceived ambiguity. This is exactly what
happened in DF’s example. If one does not consider the other a brother, the
broad message of being your brothers keeper is unknowable.

Dave