[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jun 6 18:51:43 PDT 2007

Let's see, now.  Just so I don't misinterpret, miscomprehend, mistake your
intent, why don't you go back to your original composition and start all
over again.  Only this time I promise not to respond to your posting and
everything will be just as you say it is......unless someone else wants to
take you to task about what you write.

Sue