[Vision2020] Follow up - Islam the religion of peace!

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 3 14:03:44 PDT 2007

When it comes to my posts, your reading comprehension becomes a bit skewed.
I did not say "the church NEVER committed crimes of violence." "Never as"
has a different meaning from NEVER. Subtle, I suppose (not really but
benefit of the doubt & all ) but different. Since I don't think that you are
simple or impaired I have to assume that you are deliberately
misinterpreting what I write in an attempt to reinforce a weak point. A
tactic that doesn't do much to convince me of the validity of your argument
or dissuade me from mine.

Once more for the record. Yes, The Church has a history of violence that it
eventually got over. Islam has a history of violence that is intensifying
with every passing day.

I'll be curious to see how you reinterpret that statement.