[Vision2020] Fw: July 24 Public Comments

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jul 27 11:59:03 PDT 2007

One very basic question, Mr. Falen:

If the school district should prevail in Weitz' little extortion plot (and I
seriously don't see why they wouldn't), how is dragging it out for another
18 months (by Weitz' and Harter's own admissions) beneficial to our children
as they prepare for school next month?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)