[Vision2020] : 11 year-old Montana girl shoots two homeintruders

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Jul 25 17:35:31 PDT 2007

Mr. Crabtree, there is nothing wrong with a "sentiment that favors the rights of the potential victim." On the other hand, why does that sentiment have to be tempered with dead Mexicans going home in a box, an 11 year old girl with a gun who knows how to shoot, etc. Why play on those prejudices?  The sentiment can stand on its own - people like me have real feelings too.

The real beef that I have is the person who posted this to this list serve wants to be my legislator and he doesn't have enough sense to know that this hoax is a bunch of crap.   That's all.  Chuck