[Vision2020] : 11 year-old Montana girl shoots two homeintruders

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 26 07:26:29 PDT 2007

Ah, the cynical outlook that so many people adopt in an effort to appear
urbane and sophisticated. Seeing no difference between good and evil (except
where it supports the cause de jour) is trendy. Sorry I can't get on board
and be one of the cool kids. My point is and was that whether the particular
news item that Roger posted was an actual event or not, the concept
expressed in his closing sentence was one that I support. Nothing more,
nothing less.