[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun Jul 22 20:18:40 PDT 2007

Dan and Donovan we used parts of the 1912 building in the early 70s, too.  I
had one social studies class over there.  It was so cold we occasionally got
lost in a discussion of how best to set fire to the building so none of it
would be left standing.  And there were art classes there, at the same time.

Sue