[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:25:44 PDT 2007

I entered Moscow High School the same time as Ted, we are fellow classmates
of the graduating class of 1969 (undefeated our senior season in football
and basketball, not that I had a thing to do with it), and I remember Madam
Cheetham and her French classes.  I also sadly remember walking into class
one morning and being told that she had died the night before, completely
unexpectedly.  Madam Cheetham, you were a great teacher.  Vraiment.   Carl
Westberg Jr.