[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 21:44:58 PDT 2007

Sue,

  I remember my Mom telling similar stories, and how students were afraid to enter the building, not to mention all the students that would fall down on the ice crossing 3rd Street.

  Best,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
  Dan and Donovan we used parts of the 1912 building in the early 70s, too. I
had one social studies class over there. It was so cold we occasionally got
lost in a discussion of how best to set fire to the building so none of it
would be left standing. And there were art classes there, at the same time.

Sue