[Vision2020] Class of 1965 vs. 2007 MHS

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sun Jul 22 07:38:45 PDT 2007

Donovan,

I think that you hit the nail on the head. How on earth did so few
teachers lacking direction from only a hand full of administrators
teach so many students (30 to a class) with out dated facilities on
such limited income all with out the aid of computers using only slide
rules. I shudder to think!

I guess the teachers were smarter, wiser, more adept and more content
than todays current batch.

They also dressed up in a coat and tie out of respect for the students
I suppose. Maybe they didn't think that it was just a jobs program for
adults.

Moscow defiantly needs to pass a new levy... for the kids!

Doug!

ps Did you notice that there was a man who was superintendent, and only
one woman on the school board and she didn't look all haggard.

WOW! Either Hansen has not included 2/3 of the Moscow High School
administration and 1/2 the faculty OR MSD in 2007 needs twice as many
teachers and 2/3 more administration to get done what teachers and
administrators could do in 1965 with 25% more students.

  Best,

  Donovan