[Vision2020] Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Jul 16 18:37:12 PDT 2007

Doug,Please understand that the sharp, pointed, stern and disgusted rebukes I've offered you have been the product of my adult mind.  I don't hate you.  I don't hate Dale, Doug Wilson, or anyone else.  I hate what you do and the way you conduct yourselves, but I do not hate you.  You had every opportunity, and certainly every right, to "open the discussion on Al Gore's inconsistencies and his inability to raise a son that has respect for the laws of the land and how everything that he ways is tied back to his understanding of climate change" -- your exact words -- but I have two points you might want to consider.  One, the article was satire.  I hope I helped deliver you from the embarrassment you would have felt if you chose to use this article to talk about how "everything that he says" refers back to climate change.  No need to thank me, but please consider how foolish you would have looked if you attempted to bolster your argument with a piece of satire.  Two, you didn't add anything to the article you posted.  You didn't write the article; it didn't feature your words or your thoughts.  Please consider that the way to make a point is to actually raise one from opinions you hold or references you've come across.  You did neither.  You posted a fictitious and frankly hateful article, adding nothing of your own to stimulate discussion.  I'm quite sure I'm the first on the block to tell you this, but I don't enjoy it. Finally, I don't curse you.  Nor have I ever offered an imprecatory psalm to God, hoping for your destruction.  I don't do that.  Your friends do.  It's a practice I find repugnant and un-Biblical.  Whatever rebuke you hear from me is entirely what I intend to say -- no more, no less -- and while you are free to continue acting as you do, I know you wouldn't want to lie and suggest that I have ever cursed you.  Grownups on the receiving end of a knuckle-rapping don't whine and call it a kick to the crotch.  That I choose not to curse you or pray harm against you is by the grace of God, not because of my own stellar character, but let's not have you sulk or whine that I'm being a bully.  It's not manly.  It's also not true.Now, would you like to talk about Al Gore, his son, youth on drugs, or climate change?keely"And these women that you spit on as they try to change their worlds/Are immune to your consultations . . . they're quite aware of what they're going through"(With apologies to David Bowie)> To: kjajmix1 at msn.com; vision2020 at moscow.com; idahotom at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Gore Provides Surprising Reason for Son's Behavior> Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:35:38 -0400> From: heirdoug at netscape.net> > Keely,> > I will be happy to comment on items with respect when you and Mr. > Hansen begin to act like adults and respond back in kind. I would have > loved to open the discussion on Al Gores inconsistencies and his > inability to raise a son that has respect for the laws of the land and > how everything that he says is tied back to his understanding of > climate change. But you and Tom have so much hate in your life for me > or dale or CC or Doug Wilson that you have to turn everything that is > posted into an opportunity to degrade, belittle, piss and moan.> > You know you don't have to be the first one on the block to say > something, you think is sharp, every time. I don't like hearing your > curses and imprecatory "psalms" every time you post.> > Maybe you could read it, realize that it is farce and then laugh or cry > whichever the case may be.> > > > Doug!> > > > > > Knock it off, Doug.  You can do better than this.> > > > Tom should be addressed with respect, I'm no "preacher extraordinaire," > and I'd love to hear the real reason you posted the Gore "article."  > Try sticking to that instead of the "neener, neener, neener" approach.  > It's a grownup forum, after all, and I for one would love to hear you > discuss something of substance.> > > > keely> > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- Unlimited storage and > industry-leading spam and email virus protection.