[Vision2020] Class of 1965 vs. 2007 MHS

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 00:23:41 PDT 2007

WOW! Either Hansen has not included 2/3 of the Moscow High School administration and 1/2 the faculty OR MSD in 2007 needs twice as many teachers and 2/3 more administration to get done what teachers and administrators could do in 1965 with 25% more students.

  Best,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Two things, Ted –

  1)  I retrieved this information from the 1965 Moscow High School Yearbook laying on the desk here in front of me.

  2)  I have just now finished updating the site (class-by-class, name-by-name), to include the seniors, juniors, sophomores, and freshmen.

  http://www.tomandrodna.com/MSD_1965/

  As I mentioned earlier, photos are available of those students whose names appear in blue text, upon request.  I am not about to scan 750-800 individual photos for the sake of the website.

  If somebody wishes to retrieve a copy of a photo, simply ask for it by-name followed by the word “please”.

    Seeya round town, Moscow.

"We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The college students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)