[Vision2020] Moscow High School, 1965 (Updated Again)

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:17:57 PDT 2007

Tom et. al.

I thought you were taking this information from the Moscow High web site...

Thanks for the clarification.

Anyway, the 1965 year book is from the Spring '65 group of students, so the
freshmen in this year book, who entered in the Fall of '64, are not the last
9th grade class to enter Moscow High when it was a four year school.  That
happened in the Fall of 1965, and they would appear in the 1966 year book.

Ted Moffett