[Vision2020] Women in Authority and Leadership!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:26:02 PDT 2007

Let's see; we have a prominent kirker's son running an illegal gambling
house and not one, not two, not three but ALL of the kirker elders covering
said activity up; not one but TWO prominent kirker male students arrested,
tried and convicted of hurting children - one of them having confessed to
molesting over 100 children UNDER THE AGE OF 10 - in three different states
and seemingly can't keep it in his pants as seen by his new arrest THREE
WEEKS after being released from jail; another prominent male kirker who
happens to be UI prof who is not only caught but exposed as a cheater and
disciplined for said cheating on his wife; a prominent male lawyer kirker
who not only kicks his ill and pregnant wife out but divorces her and allows
her to become homeless until the community takes her in....uh, the list is
getting rather lengthy and ALL (THAT'S ALL!!!) of these incidents involve
MEN as the main actors.

Yep, looks like Doug's got his blinders on again.  Jeez, must be hard to see
with them things so heavily covered with Dougie-Boy's hand print.

J  :]