[Vision2020] Mixed news for Wolves

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:45:36 PST 2007

Mark,

I agree, it would be a bad way to make public policy. However, the fact that
a fishing license costs around $20, a elk tag costs around $30, a  deer tag
around 20,etc etc,a Moose tag being a once in a lifetime tag, makes me
believe that this small fee for a wolf(pop 500-1200) will not go threw.

No need to jump to conclusions, YET.

Believe me if it did, I'm on your side.

Matt