[Vision2020] Wolves

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 31 15:17:42 PST 2007

Sunni

There has also been an ongoing effort by some environmental groups to get all domestic livestock off of the ranges. This would indicate a lack of concern for livestock producers. It is fine to reintroduce wild spieces that are not currently there. but get rid of anything that people can make a living at. In Owyhee County there used to be bighorn sheep, probably up to about 1900. When I was a kid, one could occasionally see some horns. Big horn sheep were recently reintroduced and are doing fine. I think they even have a hunting season on them now. This is great and it does not impinge upon livestock production.
Roger