[Vision2020] Hymn to the Intelligent Designer

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 30 09:39:42 PST 2007

I want to speculate because it is a fascinating exercise Ralph.  Besides,
every question ever answered was speculation prior to being resolved.
Besides again, I was curious, after listening to you lampoon the beliefs of
so many others over so many years, what your particular views were.  Is your
mind open to any number of possibilities in an infinite universe?  Or are
you an atheist who is just as devout in his disbelief as any believer might
be in his belief?

-T