[Vision2020] Hymn to the Intelligent Designer

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Jan 30 13:56:53 PST 2007

Tony,

I thought you were talking about drawing conclusions about ultimate
questions. That's why I asked you the questions I did. But instead of
answering them you accuse me of "lampooning the beliefs of so many
others for so many years."

Tony, I always try to avoid ad hominem remarks and stick with what
the Bible actually says. I try to be a scholar, not a believer. But
that isn't easy these days. As George Bernard Shaw said, “Two percent
of the people think; three percent of the people think they think;
and ninety-five percent of the people would rather die than think.”

Ralph