[Vision2020] Reviews DW001

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Jan 29 18:26:24 PST 2007

J. R. Corry writes in his review:

"His [Wilson's] statement that the women in his church aren't allowed to read this book [Federal Marriage by Douglas Wilson] should be the first clue, but that's just one of several extremely offensive statements."

Women of the cult not allowed to read the book?  JFOR!

Do the men of the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine -- (You must tolerate us since we do not tolerate anyone else.) form some kind of secret society whose rituals and dicta must be kept super secret or the world as we know will end?  Do they have secret handshakes and decoder rings?  Are they so afraid of thinking women and of the foolishness/absurdity of their beliefs that they cower in shame and are forced to hide what they are commanded to think?

And Wilson and Associates wonder why his business is called a cult and why West of Paris is not doing well.

W.

PS:  Does anyone else see a direct correlation between Wilson's dicta on women's role in life/marriage and his belief that slavery is a wonderful Christ-sanctioned practice?