[Vision2020] Reviews DW001

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:20:54 PST 2007

Questions:  Doesn't Nancy get paid for the "articles" that she writes?  Does
this make her a working wife that is helping support his girthness?  And
what about his daughter owning(!) a business?  Isn't she working outside the
home and bringing in money to help support that home?

Hmmmm..........Doug - you need to make sure your own home is being run as
you demand others to do.  Not doing too well there, big boy!

J  :]