[Vision2020] [Norton AntiSpam] Re: Compassion for All Life

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 28 11:00:38 PST 2007

Interesting approach, Scott.

This brings up a very fascinating question.

How soon after Barbara Bush is diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease (if it
were to happen) would federal funding be seriously, dramatically increased
for embryonic stem cell research?

"Only by going too far can one possibly find out how far one can go."

- Jon Dyer

  _____