[Vision2020] today's anti-war march

Sally Perrine sperrine at potlatch.com
Sat Jan 27 08:14:53 PST 2007

There is no longer a recruiting office in the mall,
so that aspect of the march will not happen.  Oops!
None of us did our homework well!

I did reach Mike by phone last night, and our plan is
to march to the 4 corner intersection at the entrance
to the Mall, to stand there for approximately a half
hour with our signs and banners, and to march back
downtown afterwards.

We'll have a visible anti-war presence without the
polarizing aspect of direct confrontation.

I'm quite embarrassed about the whole uproar, but am
happy with the way it's shaping up.  And I'll be there
with my sign!

Sally Perrine