[Vision2020] today's anti-war march

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 07:28:47 PST 2007

Say, em....when do any of you decide to support the country?  Ya know, like
instead of marching in a useless march protesting something that you hold a
group responsible for that has no decision-making powers, are only doing
their jobs, are putting their lives on the line to keep your ass' safe and
able to march in this useless march?

Where are the letters to the powers-that-be?  Where is the boycotting of
products or oil that support this war with money and verbal support?  Where
is the marching onto their stomping grounds?  Where are the packages going
over to the service members with a "Hi, just thought you'd like to know we
are all praying for you." with cookies?  Where is the support for their
families left here?

You all want to do something positive - try being positive in what you do.

The march was senseless, ill-timed, ill-planned and just plain wrong on SO
many levels.  Sure, it takes effort and money to do it, but hey - this is
your country and its your neighbor/relative who is getting sent over there.
My family and I have done each and every single thing I have mentioned above
- EACH ONE OF THEM.  Have you?

Didn't think so.

J  :]