[Vision2020] Compassion for All Life

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:06:18 PST 2007

"Is our existence no more remarkable than a muskrat when we can compose
poetry or construct the Twin Towers? "

Tony, thanks for keeping your message and tone more centered . I really
don’t mean to look down on this, it simply causes me curiosity when people
love the self reflection factor of people stuff. When we can build a muskrat
or even a mustard seed, I’ll be more impressed.
Dave