[Vision2020] Doug Wilson Interview

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:31:19 PST 2007

Andreas et. al.

Don't be quiet!  I've enjoyed your intelligent contributions to
Vision2020...

I just don't like people being called "nut jobs."  I already gave a brief
explanation why...

Have I ever said something like this?  Yes, numerous times.  But I still
think it is wrong, and I try to avoid viewing people this way...

Everyone has their story to tell.  When viewing the world through someones
unique life history combined with their Weltanschauung, what seems "crazy"
is often understandable:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_view#Religious_worldviews

Though sometimes I have thought Wayne's posts were over the line, or
annoying in one way or another, I have usually found he gives a thoughtful
coherent account of his ideas.

I suppose some of his posts have also been "pugilistic," as you put it.
.
Ted Moffett