[Vision2020] A Simple Thought

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 25 18:42:09 PST 2007

Although I disagree with virtually every syllable pronounced on his blog, I
can't help but somewhat agree with the fundamental sentiment expressed on
Comb-Over's blog at:

How Moscow's Liberals Support our Troops
Bill London sent out the following email to Venom2020.

Recall how liberals said that they supported the troops but didn't support
the war?

Well now we see how supporting the troops looks to liberals: it looks like
marching on the military recruiters.

In this action, they are not protesting the war; they are protesting the
military.

Yes, this is how Leftists support the troops.

I'd sure hate to see what they would do if they didn't.

Protest the Iraq War
Saturday Jan 27 at 3:00 pm
Friendship Square, Moscow

Join with hundreds of thousands of citizens from around the world in saying
no to the War in Iraq and President Bush's plan to send more troops.
http://www.unitedforpeace.org/

It's up to all of us to make the peace movement visible in our communities
every day, and to inspire others to get involved.

Be a witness for peace on the Palouse this Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in
Friendship Square. We will gather at the square, then march to the Army
Recruiting Center at the Palouse Empire Mall to protest the recruiting of
our young men and women. After that we will walk back to the federal
building.

Hot soup and drinks will be provided by Seeds of Peace at the federal
building.

Transportation is available for those who need it.

To help plan the event, make signs, or to get more information contact Seeds
of Peace at 883-9691

ESCALATE DIPLOMACY!
SURGE PEACE!

Will the Daily News give this above-the-crease, front-page photos if only 15
people show up? Inquiring minds want to know.

Published Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:59 PM by Right-Mind

The target should NOT be the troops, but those who dictate policy.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"