[Vision2020] Census Bureau's view of Super Bowl XLI

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 18:24:50 PST 2007

This is kind of a fun (if you find demographics
remotely interesting) collection of facts about the 3
super bowl cities represented in next Sunday's game...
 Go Colts! (since our house is officially still in
mourning for the Seahawks fatal loss)

Debbie

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/009486.html

(Released January 22, 2007)

Super Sunday Spotlights Three Super Cities

The Indianapolis Colts play the Chicago Bears in Super
Bowl XLI on Sunday, February 4. In Indianapolis,
784,118 residents will be hoping to ride their Colts
to a world championship. As for the Bears,Chicago
boasts 2.8 million residents ready to roar for their
team. The host city of Miami, 386,417 strong, will
welcome the two teams and a massive throng of media
representatives in the week before the game.
<http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/www/releases/archives/facts_for_features_special_editions/009486.html>
See more demographics from three cities, and more
facts about how times have changed since Super Bowl I!