[Vision2020] Why should everyone pay for MSD?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Thu Jan 25 16:35:13 PST 2007

J.

Raises a valid point about the local private schools and home schoolers
who use the state law which allows them to use public school facilities
and programs for their students. I agree with her/him that those that
use should pay for the services. Just like we pay taxes for fire and
police or fees in lieu of taxes. But what about those who don't use and
will never use the services of MSD.

Should they also pay 52% of their local tax payment to go towards MSD?

lemeno, Doug!