[Vision2020] iraq war protest jan 27

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:19:17 PST 2007

Bill,

I respect your opinion to oppose this tough war. I don't understand how you
or the other protesters can find it in yourself to protest against our
military. One that does many more things than fight wars. Fighting fires,
helping in times of need, saving lives in Katrina, and helping drowning
boaters, are just a few off the top of my head.

Most of these volunteers are serving our country with pride. Many do it do
better their lives. Many do it to serve their country. But, many DO IT. To
show your opposition to them is a slap to the face. Myself being a vet, I
find it insulting, and I have nothing to do with this war. Not only are you
protesting the recruitment of future military personnel, but also proir.
Were you also against the recruiting of WW2 vets? How about peace time vets?

Have fun with your protest. I myself won't be there. But please keep it off
of our militarys back.

Matt