[Vision2020] Ice Rink - Some light on why it is located at theFairgrounds

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Thu Jan 25 14:02:38 PST 2007

These are all good reasons for our County Commissiones and Fair Board to
consider an out-of-town location where they could have much more room.
Given the value of the land in town, they could probably work a swap for
consdiderably more land without any difficulty.  Having grown up with a
county fair that was much more substantial than what current space allows
Latah County, I appreciate your points very much.

And of course, any redevelopment of the Fairgrounds area would be in-fill
instead of sprawl.

Bruce Livingston