[Vision2020] The IACI and Personal Property Tax

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Jan 24 13:11:30 PST 2007

In addition, renters do pay property taxes indirectly.  Property taxes are
part of the rental property owner's overhead.  The rent charged generally
covers this overhead and generally has, in addition, a profit margin.  So,
even though renters contribute money that is paid for property taxes, they
should be denied a vote?

How would this statement by former Republican state representative candidate
Falen affected the vote totals in the last election?

What's next?  Roger joining the local cult that believes that only male real
property owners should be allowed to vote?  Maybe we should bar women and
non-real-property owners from holding political office also!

JFOR!

W.