[Vision2020] The IACI and Personal Property Tax

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:02:33 PST 2007

Yep, screwed up on this statement, didn't I?  "First of all, Doug F, you'd
actually have to BE paying taxes to really have much say in anyway about
paying taxes. "  What I meant to convey was that since Doug F does not live
in the State of Idaho and does not pay property taxes because he DOES NOT
OWN PROPERTY in Idaho and because he and his bunch (CC) are so against the
government in any way,shape,or form, **I** feel he does not have much say on
things that happen in Idaho.

It is NOT my purpose or intent to say that ONLY property owners, white
males, "christian" pro-slave owners should be the ONLY ones allowed to vote.
  Far from it.  I am just saying - you don't live here, don't own property
here in Idaho you don't have a say...as I would not have a say in what
happens in Washington, Utah, California, etc.

THAT is what I meant by my statement.  I apologize if I came across in any
other fashion.  I do not, however, apologize to Doug F as I do not feel I
owe him one....certainly not on this issue.

J  :]