[Vision2020] Mirror, mirror

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 17:12:33 PST 2007

Doug F writes:

"Tom-Tom,

What should we do to hold public idiots, I mean employees, personally
financially liable for pilfering time and resources from work when they
report on their time cards a full day’s work? Is this acceptable
workforce productivity?

Lemeno, Doug!"

Oh, I donna know, Doug....mayhap your example of BEING FIRED would be the
best plan....WHEN it is shown that repeated abuse of the grace of a employer
is occurring.  Additionally, if that employee (such as yourself????) refuses
or simply is incapable of completing their assigned tasks, the employer
should really, really consider taking action to remove the employee.

Looks to me like the only "idiot" here can be seen clearly when you look in
the mirror!

J  :]