[Vision2020] The Bible, Map or Territory

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 21 07:43:09 PST 2007

My goodness, I'm sorry Dave. My intent was most definitely not to lacerate
your feelings. If it would make you feel any better to take a swipe at "my
person" by all means, give it your all. Opyr, Ford, hansen & Campell have
all had a whack at it with less than impressive results. Perhaps you can
seize the advantage of having actually met me to score a more telling blow.
I'm skeptical but who knows?

As to your "misfitness" to play on this island, I am hardly the gatekeeper.
I think that you do a better job then some of the other broken toys who play
here and I hope that you continue to interact with us. Just realize that
occasionally responses might be slightly acerbic.

Just to be clear, I consider myself to be just the tiniest bit conservative
and somewhat libertarian in outlook. Your posts come across to me as a bow
shot to the left of even your "lovely fellow" traveler, a political position
I find repugnant. As a result I am going to disagree with you on a great
many, if not most, issues and, as I'm sure you remember from times past, I
have a tendency to sometimes forget myself and become mildly caustic and/or
sarcastic. It's really nothing personnel. Again, I'm sorry if you were hurt.
My intent was to administer a hearty poke, not a beating. I also apologize
for the tardiness of this response.