[Vision2020] Do the Math

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 20 12:19:20 PST 2007

Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney writes from his BLog -

What I disagree with is that he [me, Tom Hansen] feels compelled to use the
University of Idaho computer resources to do so - at taxpayer expense. And,
yes, I think that his work computer having accessed 31,578 files on my
server during 2006 is over-the-top, excessive, and a waste of taxpayer
money. But I'll leave it to my readers to decide whether that's a reasonable
use of your taxpayer money.

Do the math, Visionaires.  I work a 28-hour week.  If I do not take any
holidays off or take any time off at all, that equates to 1,428 ours per
year.

31,578 "visits" during that year equates to 22 "visits" per hour.

Jeesh, Courtney.

As far as your "readership" is concerned, if they feel that a complaint is
warranted, I strongly encourage them to do so.  I am certain that you have
the appropriate addresses.

Enough said!