[Vision2020] Do the Math

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 12:46:43 PST 2007

Clue here, folks...if a site is left on, even V2020 for instance, it can and
frequently will "Refresh" itself, hence making it appear as if someone has
re-entered that site.

IF Tom or anyone leaves Dales site up, given the HUNDREDS of times he posts
to it just in a day (not to mention week or month, much less year) it WILL
and DOES refresh at times when he posts something new.

IF, ok...IF someone one - ANYone - leaves Dale's site up; Lord only knows
why someone would, but...there you go.

Seems to me, a genius like Dale - who purports to be in Microsoft products -
should be aware of this type of thing.  Truth be known, he is but he would
rather spread poison about someone he does not know or like and make it look
like, ONCE AGAIN, he and CC are a victim of some kind.

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Dale.

J  :]